Transparent Film Tape for L-Clip Closure, Tabbing and Holding
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 600 is a 2.3 mil (0.058 mm) thick transparent film tape with a very high strength acrylic adhesive which adheres instantly to a wide variety of surfaces. The tape removes cleanly and boasts long aging and premium performance. The UPVC backing material is high clarity, moisture, chemical and UV resistance as well as non-staining. It is commonly used for L-clip closure, tabbing and holding.
- L-clip closure, attaching tabbing and holding
- Inner pack box closure
- Gift basket assembly
- Promotional bundling
- Attaching extended application tube to aerosol can
- Party tray closure
- Document envelope closure
- Garment bundling
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.
- UPVC backing material is 1.5 mil (0.038 mm) thick, moisture, chemical and UV resistant
- Excellent handling, high clarity and long aging
- Clean removal from wide variety of surfaces
- Easy to apply without a dispenser