Dependability and Versatility for Bundling, Sealing, Reinforcing and More
Our 3M™ Vinyl Duct Tape 3903 is able to withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93°C). Available in a wide selection of colors, it works well for process tagging, marking, highlighting hazards, color coding, identification, and enhancing decor. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling.
- Color-code pipes, conduit, tools, equipment, and more
- Identify tripping hazards
- General temporary repairs
- Fine line paint masking
- Add decorative trim that also seals
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- Embossed vinyl backing seals out dust, dirt, and moisture, and resists abrasion and many chemicals
- Peels off cleanly after 30 minutes on painted steel as hot as 200ºF (93ºC)
- Easy to tear and conforms to irregular surfaces
- Available in a variety of colors for coding, process tagging, highlighting trip hazards, and enhancing décor