No Dispenser? No Problem!
3M™ Tape Sheets 802 have an acetate backing that is strong, conformable and shock resistant. The Post-it® low adhesion adhesive is formulated to allow for repositionability on surfaces including bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass. The matte surface can be written on with pen, pencil and other writing tools. For easy one hand application, simply peel away the back sheet and place the pad on a vertical or horizontal surface.
- Temporary attachment
- Shipping label protection
- Miscellaneous packaging applications
Portable and Lightweight for Convenient Use
With peel and stick convenience, 3M™ Tape Sheets 802 are perfect for temporary attachment without damaging the surface. It features repositionability and a write on surface
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- Clean removal, repositionable tape pad with backing that can be written on
- Matte, acetate backing with acrylate adhesive sticks to bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass
- Padded for convenient carrying and “dispenser-less” taping, no cutting tool required
- Features a removable paper tab for easy handling