Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is a long-time member of 3Ms portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at home, in the office or at the factory. Recognized worldwide, this spray adhesive has demonstrated its reliability in countless applications. For many, getting the job done is just a spray away.
This spray adhesive has a very aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, which ensures that you have time before things are stuck in place. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, maximum-strength bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects all throughout your home or business.
- General maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and mounting displays
- Ideal for home, office, crafts and hobbies
- Installing acoustic panels
An All-Around Adhesive
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is capable of forming extremely strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small, from crafting to construction.
Unlike any Glue
When 3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive was designed, we aimed to overcome the obstacles faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what can be considered a unique spray glue, 3M was capable of providing a self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.
- Comes with a variable-width spray pattern
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low initial tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more