Our 3M™ Carry Handle 8315 has durable plastic strips that bond to a variety of surfaces creating a handle to allow for a convenient and easy way to carry and transport bulky and awkward to carry packages. This handle requires no need for extra packaging materials, such as plastic or paper bags.
- Handling small appliances, small electronics, toys, lawn, garden, houseware and hardware items and some industrial products
- Bundling products together at store shelves for consumer convenience and branding opportunity
It’s fast and easy to make almost anything transportable with 3M™ Carry Handles — from awkward packages and heavy beverage packs, to small gift boxes — almost anything up to 15 pounds. Carry handles are packaged in convenient pads and do not require a dispenser, making it easy for you to quickly pull and apply them during manufacturing and at retail.
Store branding, advertising messages, coupon offers, holiday sales, in-store events — if you can imagine it, you can print it on Carry Handles. They’re a great way to get your messages and branding directly into your customers’ hands through special promotions or UPC codes. Carry Handles are also available in a variety of standard lengths and widths for even greater customization.
3M™ Carry Handle 8315 works on a variety of surfaces, including printed and unprinted paperboard, corrugated cardboard, polyethylene and polypropylene (strong shrink film/poly bags), polyester film and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film.
Carry Handles provide the same level of functionality as traditional bags but with a fraction of the material. They are a cost-effective replacement for additional paper or plastic bags and help to greatly reduce plastic waste.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- Carry handles are easily applied at retail checkout and can support up to 15 pounds
- Customize these handles with up to six colors for special promotions or UPC codes to spread the word about your business
- Strong synthetic rubber adhesive adheres to a wide variety of package surfaces
- Pads are convenient and portable, requiring no dispenser