The 3M Versaflo TR-800 series Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is a compact, light-weight, easy-to-use PAPR for protection against certain particulates, vapors and gases. The TR-800 is a PAPR blower certified by UL with an intrinsically safe (IS) rating of Division 1: IS Class 1, II, III; Division 1 (includes Division 2) Groups C,D,E,F G; T4, under the most current standard (UL 60079, 6th Edition, 2013). The TR-802N PAPR Unit is a replacement intrinsically safe motor/blower unit. The TR-802N does not include a filter, airflow indicator, belt, battery, or charger. When combined with approved 3M Versaflo parts, the TR-802N becomes part of a NIOSH approved respirator assembly featuring: multiple speeds, audible and visual alarms and the ability to work with a wide variety of headtops, filters and cartridges.
- Top of the line IS protection – The TR-800 is a PAPR blower rated at Division I for Classes I,II, and III under the most current UL standard (UL 60079, 6th Edition, 2013)
- More options for more tasks – Choose from particulate filters or gas and vapor combination cartridges for protection in a variety of environments.
- Work with ease – Intuitive, colored touchpoints plus visual and audible low flow indicators help make the TR-800 easy to use.
- Work at your own speed – Multiple airflow rates put you in control of your comfort.
- When clean is critical – Easy-to-clean belt and disposable breathing tube covers save time and effort, paving the way for more productivity.