The TR-813N is an Heavy Industry PAPR Assembly featuring a motor/blower certified by UL with an intrinsically safe (IS) rating of Division 1: IS Class 1, II, III; Division 1 (includes Division 2) Groups C,D,E,F G; T4, under the most current standard (UL 60079, 6th Edition, 2013).The assembly includes an Instrinsically Safe motor/blower (TR-802N), Intrinsically Safe Battery (TR-830N), battery attachment tool (TR-838), Airflow Indicator (TR-971), High Durability Belt (TR-626) and Length Adjusting Breathing Tube (BT-30). The TR-813N assembly may be combined with 3M(TM) Versaflo(TM) branded headtops and filters or cartridges to create a complete easy-to-use PAPR for protection against certain particulates, vapors and gases. The TR-813N assembly may be the preferred choice system for use in rugged industrial environments.
- The new standard in intrinsically safe protection The TR-800 is a PAPR blower rated at Division I for Classes I,II, and III under the most current UL standard (UL 60079, 6th Edition, 2013)
- Cover your bases – Utilize cartridges to help protect against certain gas and vapors, combined with filters for protection against particulates.
- Feel heightened comfort – Heavy-duty belt designed with airflow channels, multiple size adjustments and belt extender options.
- Work with ease – Intuitive, colored touchpoints plus visual and audible alarms help make the TR-800 easy to use.
- Keep the air flowing – Multi-speed blower functions up to 16,000 feet and battery offers long run time, less charge time and, ultimately, reduced down time.