3M PTFE Skived Film Tape 5480 uses a skived, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), conformable film backing. This tape offers an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in the movement of web materials in many types of roll-wrap applications.
- Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces
- Wide temperature range for performance on heated machinery and equipment
- Skived 3M PTFE Film Tapes are more conformable than typical extruded PTFE film tapes
- Excellent chemical resistance enables tape to withstand challenging applications