3M Polyester Tape 875 has a thin, high strength polyester film that provides a degree of conformability while meeting low caliper requirements. This tape works in demanding conditions and provides satisfactory performance in short term bake cycles at 400°F (204°C), as well as longer term autoclave processes up to 350°F (177°C).
- Works in demanding conditions including autoclave cycles up to 350°F (177°C)
- High temperature resistance provides good initial tack, holding strength and clean removability
- Provides a degree of conformability while meeting low caliper requirements
- Rubber adhesive can be used on many parts where subsequent painting or bonding is necessary
- Green color for easy identification and positioning