Constructed with a woven fiberglass backing, 3M Glass Cloth Tape 361 features a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive for applications requiring high-temperature resistance, high adhesion and clean removal. It is often used for high temperature applications such as sealing ducts and as a back-up strip for submerged arc welding.
- Strong abrasion resistant backing provides strength for bundling, harnessing and protection applications requiring high tensile strength
- Silicone adhesive provides good holding power and clean removal across a wide range of temperatures
- Withstands temperatures from -65°F/-54°C to 450°F/232°C and intermittent temperatures up to 550°F/288°C or higher, depending on the type and duration of the heat source
- Can be certified to meet F.A.R. 25.853, flame resistant specification
- Used for permanent sealing of high temperature ducts or chambers