3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 features a nominal 1.8 mil aluminum foil coated with a pressure sensitive, cold weather acrylic adhesive. This tape combines flexible foil for irregularly-shaped applications and excellent low temperature performance. It conforms to fibrous ductboard and sheet metal ducts and works well in general-purpose heat shielding and light reflecting applications.
- Multi-purpose foil tape for a variety of applications
- Nominal 1.8 mil aluminum foil is excellent for use on fibrous and sheet metal ducts
- Cold weather acrylic adhesive is specifically designed to bond and seal in temps as low as -10°F/-23°C
- Flexible foil conforms well to curved or irregular surfaces
- Hand tearable and easy to install on site without special tools or application methods